Marcin Flis - landscape and cityscape photographer.
Born in November 1979, Poland.
Current location: Warsaw, Poland.
Self taught photographer, specialising mainly in landscape, cityscape and fine art photography. He's been living in Warsaw. He's doing the majority of photographs in black and white, often uses long exposure technique in poor lighting useing of strong neutral density filters.
- ND Awards 2017 - 3rd place, bronze star award in categories Fine Art: Landscape
- Monochrome Awards 2017 - Honorable Mentions in categories: Landscape, Non-Professional
- Monochrome Awards 2017 - Honorable Mentions in categories: Abstract, Non-Professional
- Bonkowski Consulting
- Robert Majkut Design
- Foto Kurier PL, April, 2013 (issue Nº263) - one photo inside of the magazine
- Digital Camera Magazine, UK, new publication in April 2012 (issue Nº124)
- Digital Foto Video, Poland, February 2012 (issue Nº54)
- Digital Camera Magazine "Photo of the month", Poland, December 2010